Interlocking Lead Bricks make it easy to erect, modify and relocate protective walls and caves of any size. Their Vshaped edges eliminate the danger of leakage, common to all straightedged bricks. Interlocking Lead Bricks create sturdy walls for a safe, protective enclosure.
• Generally lead bricks are constructed in 4”x4”x2” and 4”x2”x2” sizes. Thickness 2”
• Classified into many types like, standard, base, top, corner and end brick
• Available in the form of a cave with each arm of 16”
• Total 48 bricks to make this cave
• Made of 99.99% pure (first grade) lead
• Fully painted surface for long lasting finish
• Available with a metal top cover to maintain smooth shape of cave and ease of cleaning and gives cosmetic looks
• No exposure of lead to environment
RHDD3 Lead Shielding 3mm; weight 70 Kg approx.
RHDD6 Lead Shielding 6mm; weight 130 Kg approx.
RHDD12 Lead Shielding 12mm; weight 240 Kg approx.
RHDD25 Lead Shielding 25mm; weight 470 Kg approx
This Shielded Waste Container is used in facilities that generate lowenergy
gamma radiation waste.
• Constructed entirely of mild steel with thick paint. SS model also available
• Easily maneuverable foot operation, for lesser effort
• Height 18” from ground; diameter 12”
• Mounted on four sturdy wheels (two lockable) for ease of movement
• Handles on sides ensure ease of handling
• Made of 99.99% pure (first grade) lead sheet
• Custom designs possible
RHWB3 Lead Shielding 3mm; weight 55 Kg approx.
RHWB6 Lead Shielding 6mm; weight 100 Kg approx.
RHWB12 Lead Shielding 12mm; weight 200 Kg approx.
RHWB25 Lead Shielding 25mm; weight 420 Kg approx.